|Minimum Order Quantity||300 Kilogram|
|Industrial Use||Grocery, Garbage, Shopping|
|Brand||Kleen N Green|
|Is It Handmade||Non Handmade|
|Eco Friendly||100% BIODEGRADABLE|
· Compostable: That undergoes degradation by biological processes during composting to yield CO2, water, inorganic compounds, and biomass at a rate consistent with other compostable materials and leaves no visible, distinguishable or toxic residue.
In layman’s language - Composting is the process of breaking down organic materials into humus, which plants need to thrive. It feeds the millions of micro-organisms that give us compost in return.
Advantages of Symphony’s KLEEN N GREEN Packaging Products
• 100% Biodegradable & Compostable.
• Zero Plastic
• Natural Texture and soft feeling.
• No electrostatics.
• Good processability.
• Better Strength, stability & flexibility.
• Resistant to fats, waterproof & most organic solvents.
• No recycling required.
Why use Bioplastics
• Because they degrade in a short period of time when they are in contact with soil microbes
• They degrade in an environment of a landfill or in a composting environment
• They do not contain any toxic products and do not degrade to give off any toxic elements
• Symphony’s Kleen N Green bags can be used to dispose of food waste and other organic matter and create compost – a useful end product with no pollution.